Date(s) - Tuesday July 3, 2018
10:00 am - 11:30 am
4th Street Computer Lab, 360 W. 4th Street, Truth or Consequences
Please call to register (limited to six students) & be sure to add this to your calendar!
Word Basics Class covers:
• Setting up your item
• Using the command ribbon / what these include functionally
• Selecting & sizing fonts, underline, italics, centering, justifications
• Columns / page breaks
• Cut & Paste
• Adding envelopes to letters
• Spell-check & grammar / Find & Replace Command / Thesaurus
• More as needed & as we can fit in
Bring your questions, a notepad & pen!