Date(s) - Tuesday March 20, 2018
10:00 am - 11:30 am
4th Street Computer Lab, 360 W. 4th Street, Truth or Consequences
Learn basic computer use & terminology in a comfortable, relaxed class with our instructor, Carol Borsello. Even if you have been using a computer, this class will offer you handy tips & tools to do so more efficiently. Please CALL or EMAIL us to register for the class.
The following topics are included:
• Turning the Computer On and Off
• The Parts of a Computer System
• An intro to “Operating Systems” & “Software”
• The Mouse / Basic Mouse Term and Actions
• The Start Menu
• The Parts of a Window / Moving and Resizing a Window
• Switching Between Programs
• “Esc” & Delete Buttons
• Flash Drive (also called a Thumb Drive)
Check our website for upcoming classes as we offer a new class every First Tuesday of the month!