Date(s) - Tuesday May 1, 2018
10:00 am - 11:30 am
4th Street Computer Lab, 360 W. 4th Street, Truth or Consequences
Computers are all about communicating. Come to learn how to set up an email account, compose & send a message & enter your contacts.
“About Email” Class covers:
• What is Email?
• Setting up an account (be prepared to have a password)
• Who are some of the best-known Providers?
• Opening a new email & typing your message
• Setting up what your email will look like to receivers
• Sending our emails to different people
• Forwarding & Replying to emails you receive
• Attachments (photos, documents)
• Inserting hyperlinks
• Bring your questions!
We have a relaxed, considerate learning atmosphere. Please watch for more classes in our continuing First Tuesday Class Series. Please CALL or EMAIL us to register for the class.